Thursday, June 12, 2008

I cut it!



Yep, I finally got my hair chopped! Jeff has been wanting me to leave it long and flowy for the past few years. Well, I was having a super bad day yesterday, he's in Reno, and I had an appointment with Lindsay Lane. (The bestest at doing hair ever!) I sat in her chair and she said, 'k love, what are we doing today?' I said, choping it off and dying it black! Of course she wouldn't allow the black but did an awesome job on cutting it short. It's perfect! Seriously the best hairdo I've ever had. Lindsay means so much to me and helped me deal with a really hard pivot point in my life yesterday, she knows how to listen and what to say when it needs to be said. Truly a blessing she is! I love her to death! Thanks Lindsay, for everything!

0 had something to say: