Friday, March 27, 2009

Busy, busy!

This past week has been full of busy-ness. I've been wanting a bike for a few years now, I finally found one I like and one that fits me. It's a Specialized Myka 19 inch.

On Tuesday and Wednesday, I went on a road trip with Jeff out I-80 to Wendover then down to Lund and then to our final destination, Mesquite, NV. For his new job he is a Service Tech for cctv, security and electronic stuff. He loves his new job and is like a new man! I'm so glad he is so happy! :)

Yesterday, Jeff started taking out the cabinets and appliances in the kitchen so we can have the flooring installed today and the NEW CABINETS tomorrow!! Woo Woo!! I'm so excited, I've been waiting 2.5 years for this day. I can not wait any longer. Right now our refrigerator, stove and kitchen table are in the living room. But it's surprisingly organized. Last year when we cut the squares in the wall dividing the kitchen and living room, and re-did all of the texture on the ceiling it was a complete mess. There was crap everywhere. augh! So glad that part is over. I'll post pics of the kitchen before and after as soon as it's done. I'm hoping Sunday evening.

1 had something to say:

Amanda said...

Woo Hoo, no more ugly orange linoleum or counters!