Monday, June 8, 2009

1st Annual "Fire on the Mountain" Chili Cookoff






This past weekend, we were invited up to Brandon's cabin for the 1st Annual Chili Cookoff. It was a blast, good food, friends, and dogs all equal fun!






I made a vegetarian chili and WON 2nd place! Woo Hoo! I was thinking it was going to take the back seat because it didn't have any meat in it. I was wrong and completely shocked when they announced me as 1st runner up! I jumped out of my seat and started cheering and clapping - it was a GREAT feeling.






Kaia found a boyfriend - his name is Jesse, he's a 2.5 year old yellow lab. She likes 'em young I guess! They couldn't leave each other alone and were VERY attracted to each other. We got this super cute pic of them nosing and then a not so clean (X rated) pic. :)







All in all, it was a very fun weekend... and I WON!! :)

4 had something to say:

Amanda said...

Wooo Hoo, congrats! It always feels great to win something :)

mom said...

Congrats! Is rocky jealous?

Zane Kar Ketchum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zane Kar Ketchum said...

Yeah baby! I gotta get me some of that vegetarian chili! Glad you guys had fun and can't wait to join you up there one of these weekends!!