Tuesday, August 4, 2009

the day I baked the cookies

Me: Jeffy, where's the cookie sheet?

Jeff: Uh.. just use the cooling rack

Me: Perfect!


Me: OMG! Somethings wrong! The oven is smoking.. JEFF, help!

Jeff: What are you doing?!

Me: you told me to use the cooling rack!







Jeff: I didn't know you were going to bake cookies on it!

Me: What else would I need a cookie sheet for?!




The cookie sheet was outside by the BBQ - ruined by the rain - that's why he told me to use the cooling rack!

5 had something to say:

Bridget said...

just laughed so hard! this is classic! i cant believe you made cookies lol

Soontobemoser said...

you two crack me up!

mom said...

you two-it's a wonder you haven't killed each other by now. i have many cookie sheets-you are welcome to a few!

Barbi said...

That is hilarious!!

WRYUN said...

Nicely done!!