Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mom's 60th Birthday Parties



Yes, that's right, my mother turned 6o years old this past Monday!! We celebrated with two parties, one of which was a surprise!! :) We went to Pier 49 Pizza in American Fork where she was pleasantly surprised with her family, balloons and an AMAZING cake made by our friend Andrea George!


The second party was an immediate family dinner at my house, Jeff made two elk roasts for the occasion that turned out wonderful!

Nothing better, than getting together with loved ones and celebrating the one who created it all. LOVE YOU MOM!!

2 had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the best birthday I can remember- course I can't remember yesterday, but ya know! Everyone's participation made it very special.
Lots of fun! I have a great family!

Amanda said...

It was a great weekend!