Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Super Pet Adoption



This is good stuff, Jeff and I have adopted two animals from rescues. Please if you're interested check here first. Stop supporting the puppy mills! Remember to spay and neuter, if you cannot afford it, contact me and I'll get it taken care of. Please! Thank you!


The Spring Super Adoption is Coming!

No More Homeless Pets in Utah in partnership with PetSmart present Paw It Forward - adopt from a shelter or rescue and save a life!

Pet Super Adoption May 2-4, 2008

PetSmart parking lot389 West 1830 South –SLC http://www.utahpets.org/

Event Hours:Friday 2 – 7 PM Saturday 10 AM – 7 PM Sunday 11 AM – 4 PM



What is a Pet Super Adoption?No More Homeless Pets in Utah holds two Pet Super Adoption events each year-one in early May and one in September. These are three day adoption events (Fri-Sun) and typically over 25 rescue groups and shelters from all over Utah participate. There are usually over 800 dogs and cats available for adoption at each event. Between 8,000-10,000 people visit each adoption event and over 350 animals are adopted out during each adoption weekend. Often participating shelters are able clear out their shelters during these very important weekends. Each Super Adoption typically has a theme. This year’s spring event is: Paw it Forward, adopt from a shelter or rescue and save a life.

2 had something to say:

Amanda said...

I wish we could get a pet :(. I'm hoping when we move we'll get a place that allows pets.

matchbox20girl said...

Hi, guys..I think I stumbled onto your blog through a camping link, but I wanted to let you know that your fur babies are gorgeous, and I'm so happy to follow along with Rocky's story. I wish you the best of luck, and cute blog!