Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The leaves are changing!

Have you noticed? Can you feel the crispness in the air? I love this time of the year, it's just so beautiful. Today is the first day since early spring, I have worn a sweater. I love summer time, but man! I miss wearing my sweaters and dressing warm. The official first day of Autumn isn't until Spetmeber 22nd this year, but it's just so close, I can't wait.

How silently they tumble down
And come to rest upon the ground.
To lay a carpet, rich and rare,
Beneath the trees without a care,
Content to sleep, their work well done,
Colors gleaming in the sun.

2 had something to say:

WRYUN said...

I completely agree!! Bring on the long sleeved shirts and pants. I can't wait to turn on the fireplace.

Jodi said...

So cute! I love the way you changed to FALL! Cute family foto too!
Love ya, Jodi