Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kristin's visit September 11-15






My littlest sister from Washington came to stay with Jeff and I a few weeks ago. We got to know each other and just hung out and had a great time! I hadn't seen her since she was 7 and she's now 17!!! She brought her way cool boyfriend, Josh with her too. It was alot of fun getting to know these guys. My favorite part of the whole trip was watching Krisi and Josh get to know their adorable nieces and nephew. It was so satisfying for me. I think it brought me peace and closure in regards to my family situation in Washington. I can't wait for our next visit with Krisi and Josh whether it be Jeff and I going up there or them coming back down here.

1 had something to say:

Jodi said...

how fun for you guys to reunite! LOVE IT! I can't wait to meet her. It's great to put a face to the name though! Cute family!
Love, jodi