Tuesday, December 30, 2008

vacation time... but no vacation!

Jeff and I both have been off work since Christmas Eve and will be off through the fifth of January. We have had a few days of r&r, but the all the rest have been hard work. We are finally re-doing all of the base and case in the upstairs of our home. We're replacing the doors and Jason is welding our custom railing! Jeff's dad is so graciously letting us borrow all of the saws and power tools. It's alot of work but will be so worth it when it's done. We are planning on selling the home in the spring and buying a new one in Herriman or South Jordan. I can't wait!!! It'll be a little sad to let this one go after all of our hard work and custom designs, but the next people to live here will have a very nice home! :)

3 had something to say:

Unknown said...

Wow I hope you post before and after pictures of your home. It sounds like you guys have really done a lot of work on your home and I really would like to see what you guys have done. I just looked through all of your past blogs...I have learned a lot about you and Jeff. Happy New Year. Hopefully, we can get together in 2009. Take care.

Amanda said...

Busy, busy, busy!

WRYUN said...

I agree, you really need some pics!!