Friday, April 17, 2009

"to each their own"

To each their own - to me, this means people are different and don't have to conform to one way of thinking, feeling, doing or being etc... Sure, I understand that some people are more close minded than others, but recently I've been super bugged by some people's close minded attitudes about other people and how they live there lives. I feel it makes the judgmental person look horrible. Nobody should judge!

If you have opinions that are not very nice, keep them to yourself. Not everybody needs to feel or think YOUR way. If you are bitter about something and that is the reason for the judgmental comments, cry a river, build and bridge and get over it! Keep your negativity to your self, please. Thank you.

Committed to a better way of life.

4 had something to say:

Matt and Jess Fam said...

Nice :)

Amanda said...

Cry a river, build a bridge and get over it...I've never heard that expression before. Did you make it up? I really like it, I'm going to have to remember it.

Annie said...

I agree.... and sure hope you aren't talking about me... LOL!

xoxo

Annie

pinkstarlinds said...

Another good word of advise is, practice what you preach.