Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dream interpretations please???

Last night, I had 4 scary dreams. I can't remember all of the details to all of them, but one stuck and is really making me wonder. Here goes... I'm in a swimming pool at a house, it's sunny. Out of nowhere, a baby jumps or falls into the pool and is sinking. I immediately go under the water and frantically swim with all I have to try to grab the baby. It's a struggle, I can't reach the baby! Finally, I grab the baby and bring it to the surface. I pat it on the back and it talks to me and says "I'm okay." This baby was way too young to speak in full sentences, I would guess it was close to a year old or so. Anyway, I put it back on the side of the pool, and it dives back into the pool, straight to the bottom, this time it's not as deep. Again, I swam frantically to get it out, I reached it easily this time, but it was stuck to the bottom. Like it was cemented.

2 had something to say:

Amanda said...

Are you pregnant?

Matt and Jess Fam said...

Ha I was going to ask the same thing!