Monday, January 12, 2009

Simply Sushi birthday party!

Wow! What a fun night! I couldn't believe the turnout and was so thankful for the love and support I have from such great friends.

Simply Sushi is a relatively new, all you can eat sushi place. Jeff and I have eaten at almost every sushi joint in the valley, and this one by far is our favorite. The fish is excellent, the staff is super friendly and the price is really unbelievable. Thanks to everybody who helped me celebrate my 27th.

P.S. this was the largest group they had waited on so far (they are new, remember?). Pictures were taken of our group for their website. As soon as it's up, I'll post it!

2 had something to say:

Amanda said...

I really wish we could have made it, I'm really glad you had such a great time.

Barbi said...

Hey there! Happy late birthday! I am glad you stopped by our blog. I hope you guys are doing well!