Friday, January 23, 2009

New Camera!!


I finally got myself a camera. Jeff had bought me one for my brithday a few years ago, but it was stolen. Some of you may know, I was in a weight loss challenge over the holidays here at my work. I ended up winning $100.00 and losing 7lbs! Win, win! So, today, they paid us our winnings. I went to Costco and bought myself a new Nikon Coolpix with the money. Yay! I'm so excited. This will be perfect for our romantic getaway to the Bahamas for Valentine's day! Yay... :)

4 had something to say:

Amanda said...

Oh, I'm so jealous, of both the camera and you guys going to the Bahamas! Congrats on winning some money and losing 7 lbs!

Unknown said...

Oh I am way jealous of the both of you going to the Bahamas. Do you think you can sneak me in your suitcase? Just kidding. That is great that you lost 7 lbs you will look so hot in your swim suit. I guess with the new camera you will be able to take a ton of new pictures.

WRYUN said...

Congrats! We got a Nikon for Christmas and I love it. Nice and small and take a great picture. Plus it has a ton of fun options to play with. Have a great time on your trip and take a ton of pix for the rest of us to drool over!!

Soontobemoser said...

I am glad you found us too! Thanks for inviting us for your birthday dinner! We had lots of fun, we need to get together soon and hang out more! Spencer sure loves your hubby!