Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tag.. you're it!

This is so much fun!

Seven Random Facts about me!!

1. I have pumpkin orange countertops in my kitchen (which go wonderfully with my fall decor)
2. I have a passion for animals of all kinds
3. I love to mow the lawn too! Jeff and I got into a little tiff about who was going to mow the lawn when we first got our lawnmower. : )
4. I am a frugal shopper and love to find free stuff on craigslist. We got our dishwasher and sliding glass door for free there
5. I have never broken a major bone, only my big toe
6. My favorite place to be is with my husby
7. Harmon's is my favorite grocery store, actually the only one I shop at!

I tag...... Amanda, Jodi & Jess

2 had something to say:

Jodi said...

Oh man! You gonna help me come up with stuff to type :)
Love ya!

WRYUN said...

Oh, I love Harmons. I wish I was rich enough to shop there, but, I'll just be happy to buy my meat and specialty cheeses for now...