Monday, February 8, 2010

Korea -Day 1 Feb 7-9 (one day!)

KOREA!!

After a 13 hour flight from San Fransico, we are FINALLY here! The flight wasn't too bad, my feet and ankles were swollen from sitting so long, even though I got up a couple times and walked around.




Our group didn't get to sit together internationally - my seat was in the middle row, in the VERY middle! The lady on my left, was very nice, she was the older mom type and went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable and had whatever I needed. The guy on my right... well I'll just say... I'm pretty sure he stole my debit card while i was asleep! We looked all around and weren't able to find it.
He was off the plane before the doors even opened.



We took a bus shuttle to our hotel, the Grand Hyatt Seoul.


It is amazing here! I will post lots of pics of the city soon. Our hotel is so fancy, it even has an Ice Skating Rink on the first floor! Can you believe it??


Right now my computer says its 2/08/10, 1:20 PM... But her in Korea it's already the 9th of Feb, and I think it's 5:22 AM...

I've slept for about 6 hours, put almost all of my cothes away - need about 30 more hangers... :)







First day of Korea down... 9 more to go.

P.S. Jeff is working to get me a new debit card and phone. i'm available on Yahoo Messengerr all the time, it me up if you'd like.

Much Love! <3>

2 had something to say:

Amanda said...

That's so sad about the debit card :(. I hope you can get it all straightened out soon!

trinkie10 said...

yeah, what a bummer-glad to see everything is going along fairly well, though. Can't wait to show your pics to the kids. I know they will love the skating rink! Love ya!