Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Korea - today is Day 4. Thursday AM

Once again, up at 4 AM! Jeff and I bought web cams before i left, and they arer so cool. I get to see and talk to my animals, they can see and here me. Its really cool! Kaia and Rocky are super receptive to it.

It helps to ease the lonliness too! It's nice to see Jeffy's face. It makes a world of difference.

Well today is going to be a very productive day, i can feel it! I just know it.

The program should be all fixed and formatted correctly so we can start enrolling Korean distributors!!

Jeff is planning on coming out here in 2 days! The Chinese new year is on Sunday and Monday, so it will be a pretty cool celebration with fireworks and parades. :) He will be staying for a whole week. I really hope we can make it work!

I really hope the sun shines today! I need to see the SUN! PlEASE! Sun! Please.

Yes, I am getting more and more delusional the less sleep I get and the less sun I see.

Korea is off the heezy fo sheezy!!

Update to my lost/stolen debit card, I am OUT if money.. OUT!! Jeff is trying to Western Union me some money as we speak.

1 had something to say:

Amanda said...

That's gotta be super hard. I have a hard time with only a couple hours of jet lag, I can't imagine trying to acclumate to 8 hrs of it!