Thursday, February 11, 2010

Korea Day3? Day 4? ....


The days blend together. I dinally was able to sleep for about 7 hours lasst ninght, I woke up refreshed and ready t start the day.

Yesterday was a VERY productive day, I am so proud of our group! We rocked it yesterday!

Worked abouot 12 - 13 hours and then went out for dinner. We all went to this Korean BBQ place. Possibly one of the MOST disgusting, offensive places I've ever gone to eat. It hurt my feelings. So much meat, I don't understand how people can just eat anything and not car what it is, or where it cam from...
Bloody Liver Soup..
Eggs???
Vegetables in blood -it's cold...
Okay, for real??? What is this?
Classic Colt!!




Metal Chopsticks!!
MonaVie Korea Group One! (rockstars)



After dinner, I came back to my room, took a bath, and an atvian and fell asleep.

Today I will take some pics of our group working, so you can see what it's like.
Thanks for reading! :)

1 had something to say:

Amanda said...

I warned you about the food, lol! They eat a lot of organ meats. Pretty gross, in my opinion.

Hey, bring me back some of those cool metal chop sticks. I meant to ask you before but forgot.